It was indeed a privilege to be able to attend a Google hang out with Younique’s second African-American Black status presenter Kanesha Morrison on yesterday evening. She feature my sponsor and Incredible sister Crystal G Evans.
Needless to say I am very proud of these two sisters. It is so important in the network marketing professional that we support one another. So unlike many unfortunate beliefs, Sistas do Younify, and link together in one sistahood to gain success. But You can only go as fast or as slow as the people that you link up with. We know that success loves Speed . We love success ! So the quickest, the best way to get there is to support your sisters , become YOUNIFIED in your endeavors. And with your soul of sincerity, share Your YOUNIQUE Story.
- Why she joined Younique?
- How she manages to balance home work family personal development?
- What personal development books she’s reading?
- What makes this different than any other experience she’s had ?
- Where does she see herself and another five years?
- Why should someone join her team?
so I want to present to you are so sister series